2001’s Agile Manifesto placed an emphasis on regular face-to-face collaboration, but your team is located across multiple offices and some WFH. Close proximity isn’t an option, yet agile adoption is a top priority.
How do teams transition to Agile and increase visibility, collaboration, and alignment when spread out?
You’ll learn how to:
- Navigate the four stages of team development
- Foster team and cross-team alignment with organizational goals
- Put the team first through decentralized ownership and accountability
- Eliminate silos through mentoring and skills sharing
- Capitalize on agile friendly collaboration tools that help teams get work done
- And more...
Read “How to Build an Agile Team (Even Without Co-Location)” for six best practices to consider when developing an agile culture and forming agile teams, no matter the location.