The Complexities of Enterprise Project Management Today
Don't miss this exclusive roundtable discussion.
Join us for breakfast at The Ivy, Soho Brasserie, where you will have the opportunity to join in three practical discussions on the key issues facing the modern project management professional today. We have put together three specific round table key discussion topics. Each roundtable will last 30 minutes and is designed to facilitate energetic and engaging discourse. We look forward to your participation!
The changing landscape and what we know...
- Changing Culture - PMO’s in most enterprises are now emerging as drivers of change with a ripple-effect that reaches the entire organization
- Strategy - PMO’s have gone beyond a traditional self-contained operation to wider corporate strategy
- Visibility - Project roadmaps & tailored dashboards are key to showing project progress rather than employing the use of legacy tools such as Microsoft Excel and Project
- Process - Regularly conduct project health reviews that provide a realistic picture of project progress
Roundtable Discussion Points
- Roundtable 1 - How do you think organisations overcome teams working in silo's?
Presented by Shaun Dibble
- Roundtable 2 - How do project management trends impact the way we work?
Presented by David Harris
- Roundtable 3 - Reasons for project drift and how to overcome the pain?
Presented by Neil Derbyshire
Why you should attend?
This breakfast session will highlight the reality of today’s disruptive and complex project environment and challenge the existing beliefs of how we deal with it. This event is designed to provide you with a new lens and a different perspective to deal with today’s uncertain project environment, through learning from your peers. Managing projects and strategic initiatives requires a new way of thinking and next generation agility. Apply timely leadership insights and practical ideas that you can implement straight away in.your project environment.