Configuration Masterclasses will provide you with new tools and ideas to keep your system top-notch and customized to fit your business needs. Courses are designed for all configuration skill levels and course lessons will build upon each other to allow easy understanding of configuration principles. Learn at your own pace with our yearly membership!
- Project Management
- System Imports
- Resource Management
- System Structure
Configuration Masterclasses powered by Kolme University are designed for experienced admins with a technical aptitude.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Configuration Masterclasses will solve the following business needs:
- Manage creation of new projects that is provided by the add/edit form
- Perform an assessment on new project requests to prioritize them before you start them
- How to have projects submitted to a governance team then approval by a team member of the PMO user group before the project can be enabled as new projects
- Controlled method to progress projects through phases
- Import actual invoice details into projects and have that show up as project actuals
- Ability to bulk-import project actuals for all projects
- Creation of a tool to maintain Time-phase data for your projects
- Ability to track EMV financials for risks for both project selection and for contingency planning.
- Show converting a risk to an issue impacts the financials, and have that show up on the budget cost
- Structured strategy for doing regular health checks on your system
- Creation of a basic query against the API
- And much more...
HAVE AN ELITE TOKEN?
Please enter your elite token when filling out the form.
Speaker 1 Bio
Speaker 2 Bio
Dr. Bojeun is the author of “Program Management Leadership: Creating Successful Team Dynamics” and has more than 25 years of experience in providing strategic management and leadership through portfolio, project and program management. His experience includes developing and managing multi-million dollar portfolios, facilitating the achievement of strategic objectives and creating best practice processes for program and project management offices (PMO). Dr. Bojeun is the Director, Program Management at Skyline Technologies Solutions (www.skylinenet.net) and speaks around the globe on leadership, team building, emotional intelligence and program/project management.
|Duration: 1 Year Subscription
Delivery Format: On-Demand
Audience: Experienced Admins
Price: $850 (Regularly $1,250)