Today, change is the only constant. Even before the pandemic, businesses were facing challenges requiring them to adapt and evolve at an unprecedented rate. Experts warned of “change fatigue” — but few had time to stop and wonder how to address that problem while the changes rolled on regardless.
Clarizen’s upcoming live webinar features Chris Williams of Root Inc, a renowned expert on strategic change and culture transformation. During the webinar, Chris will demystify the process for sustaining change and pass on some of the lessons he’s learned over the last decade about implementing organization-wide change that sticks.
Register for the live webinar to learn:
- Why digital transformation isn’t just about technology, it’s about people and technology — and the intersection between the two.
- The real reason why organizations struggle to implement continuous change. Hint: it’s not just about “change fatigue”.
- Why it doesn’t work when leaders simply act as “cheerleaders” for change projects… and what they should do instead.
- How to think about navigating constant change as opposed to managing change at an individual project level.
- How to sustain change momentum when the initial burning objective isn’t as apparent.
Dr. Bojeun is the author of “Program Management Leadership: Creating Successful Team Dynamics” and has more than 25 years of experience in providing strategic management and leadership through portfolio, project and program management. His experience includes developing and managing multi-million dollar portfolios, facilitating the achievement of strategic objectives and creating best practice processes for program and project management offices (PMO). Dr. Bojeun is the Director, Program Management at Skyline Technologies Solutions (www.skylinenet.net) and speaks around the globe on leadership, team building, emotional intelligence and program/project management.